Face masks are NOT REQUIRED but RECOMMENDED in the office.
It is the most wonderful time of the year, especially at Vision Health Institute! We would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Cozy Kwanzaa! Regardless of the holiday you celebrate at this time of the year, Dr. Mark Perry, Dr. Karen Perry and the entire staff at Vision Health Institute wish you the best!
Our holiday hours include:
• Christmas Eve (Thursday, December 24) – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Christmas Day (Friday, December 25) – Closed
• New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31) – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• New Year’s Day (Friday, January 1) – Closed
• If you should have an eye emergency, please call 407-234-6560 (emergencies only).
All other days, please refer to our normal office hours listed on our home page.
As we end one year and begin another, we’d like to thank you for continuing to trust your eye care needs to VHI. Healthy vision should be enjoyed by all, and we are here to help keep your vision at its healthiest. Take time to schedule your eye exam for next year now. It’s never too early to take care of yourself!